Friday, May 3, 2013

The Best Laid Plans and Coconutty Pumpkin Soup

 

(My foster dogs at the airport last night)
It has been a week now that I have been back to 80/20 Paleo. I must say that I feel great. I am even starting to not like the site of foods that I would have grab before if I was in a hurry and starving (aka nastiness). It is a great feeling to be in control of food and not have the food control me.

But, enough with the deep serious stuff.

This week has been a crazy one. I have started a new job and am in training right now. It is only suppose to be part time, but we have run over a couple days this week which has made for some long days. Then I had two dogs that I was preparing to put on a plane to send to the UK to a new foster home which included chasing all the needed paperwork. Lets just say that turned into an unplanned whole day affair with me going to the vet twice, the airport three times and then spending an hour at the KLM ticketing office down town buying the tickets. Needless to say, my well planned week was a fiasco. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment